The term ‘Dolan Digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials found on Dolan Digital may from time to time contain inaccuracies or errors.
- We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law and will have them corrected accordingly.
- You are liable and responsible for the risk of use with regards to any information or materials on this website. For any products, services or information made available through this website, you must ensure it meets your specific needs and requirements as the user.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This may include, but is not limited to the graphics, layout, design, look or appearance. The reproduction of any of any materials is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website accordingly.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to other websites are provided to you for convenience and to give access to further information which may be of interest. We hold no responsibility for the content found on any such site(s). By advertising as such, it does not guarantee an endorsement of said website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
COOKIES & PRIVACY
Sometimes called browser cookies, these are tiny files of text which are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Their purpose is to make websites work more effectively. For this site, cookies are used to help analyse the site, so in time we can improve both usability and the customer journey. Want to know more? Head over to http://www.aboutcookies.org/
The list below provides details of the cookies that are used on this site and what they do –
FIRST PARTY COOKIES:
Divi Cookies: This website is built using DIVI which uses a cookie to provide website statistics on visitors usage of the site and helps to identify between unique visitors and returning visitors. This is collected anonymously to provide data which can be used to help make improvements to the website over time.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Google Analytics: Google Analytics collects statistical information about website usage from the people who visit. All the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you would like to see more details about how Google Analytics operates then please have a look here.
NEWSLETTER/MAIL SIGN UP:
We use Mailchimp to add, securely store names, email addresses and send emails to anyone who signs up to receive emails/offers via this site or via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. When these emails are sent, Mailchimp will track when you click on or open an email. We get to see whether you like the content or not and it helps us to create more engaging campaigns in the future.
RESOURCES & FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide